Our popular SurfLink Mobile has been enhanced to provide a better patient experience.
SurfLink Mobile 2 is a cell phone transmitter, assistive listening device, media streamer, and hearing aid remote all rolled into one.
Offering an updated user interface and controls, it also features doubled battery life over our first generation SurfLink Mobile. SurfLink Mobile 2 with Z Series is the only wireless system to offer JustTalk™, enabling hands-free cell phone conversations by turning Z Series hearing aids into the microphone and receiver.
SurfLink Mobile 2, SurfLink Media and SurfLink Remote offer patients carefree connectivity and control with no intermediary or worn device.
True hands-free cell phone conversations are here
thanks to our innovative new SurfLink Mobile 2 with JustTalk™, at £545. This one-of-a-kind device is a cell phone transmitter, assistive listening device, media streamer, and hearing aid remote all rolled into one.
- Enables hands-free cell phone conversations by turning our wireless hearing aids into the phone microphone and receiver:
- Microphone: User’s hearing aids pick up their voice and send it to the person they’re talking to
- Receiver: SurfLink Mobile streams the voice on the other end directly to both of the hearing aids
- Directional microphone enhances one-on-one conversations in noisy environments.
- Omnidirectional capability is ideal for listening in meetings or group settings.
- Can be used as a convenient and powerful assistive listening device.
Wirelessly streams sound from any Bluetooth®-enabled TV or MP3 player.
Set and forget media streaming solution
Provides patients with the first set-and-forget media streaming solution.
Simply plug a TV, radio or MP3 player into SurfLink Media, retailing at £295, and rich, stereo sound is streamed directly to any SurfLink compatible hearing aids in range without pairing or body-worn relay devices.
SurfLink Media enables multiple people wearing SurfLink compatible hearing aids to connect to a single device.
- Wirelessly streams to SurfLink compatible instruments when the patient walks into range of their SurfLink Media device (or it can be programmed to engage with the hearing aid via the memory button).
- Includes an adjustable range and volume control.
- Requires no pairing or body-worn devices.
- Utilizes Intelligent Media Mobility to seamlessly transition the wearer from different devices as they move throughout their homes.
- Eliminates audio delay and lip-sync issues commonly found with other wireless systems*
- Can be set for streaming audio only, or streaming audio plus microphone.
* Latency is unnoticeable according to International Telecommunications Union standards
A solution for patients who prefer a remote control to adjust their hearing aids from just £130.
In addition to controlling memory and volume adjustments, these handy remotes allow patients to adjust their hearing instruments or go in and out of streaming mode if they desire.